Designation : Founder
1. TTC in Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa Yoga, knowledge of Ashtanga Yoga
2. In depth researcher in Sri Vidya (Hindu tantric text) and Mahayana (Buddhist tantric text) from various profound gurus and Benares Hindu University.
3. Bachelors in Hospitality Management, Majoring in Human Intercultural communication - Swiss Hotel Management School, Switzerland (SHMS).
4. Managed over 50 yoga retreats with profound Yoga teachers, Acharyas and Gurus around the world including South of France, Germany, England, Switzerland, Monaco, Spain, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia, San Francisco (US), Bagan (Myanmar).
5. Managed many Homa (fire rituals), Archanas (ritual worship) in sacred places like Varanasi, Borobudur Angkor Wat, Shakti Peethas and Residence Olivium.
6. Managing Vidyadhan (spreading free spiritual education) in rural Indian villages.
Name : Srinivas Pulluri
Designation : Yoga Acharya
1. Masters in Sanskrit and Masters in Commerce.
2. Studied Patanjali Yoga sutras, Bhagawad Geeta, Upanishads and Brahmasutras.
3. Dayananda Saraswati Ashram 3 years residential camp.
4. TTC (Teachers Training Courses) & ATTC in Hatha Yoga.
5. P.G. Diploma in Yoga.
6. Qualified Level-2 Yoga Teacher from QCI, controlled by the Government of India.
Experience : 18 years (Teaching Yoga in India, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia, Japan & Switzerland).
Name : Ambika
Designation : Yoga Instructor
Ambika believes in reflection, understanding and accepting one’s circumstances as a way to personal growth and development and that continuous self observation through self awareness is the true path of Yoga, which is beyond physical posture. One thing that she learnt recently from Prashant Ji is that “If Yoga is for lifetime, we can’t be obsessed only with physical perfection”.
She began her practice in 2009 and has been on a journey to self through Yoga ever since. She has practiced various style of Yoga across different schools and spent significant time in Kerala, Mysore and Rishikesh to deepen her knowledge.
1. Teacher Training Certification Hatha Yoga (200 hours) - 2013
2. International Yoga Festival at Rishikesh - 2014, 2015 and 2016
3. Teaching and study with Sivananda Ashram, Kerala - October 2014 to May 2015
4. Kundalini Yoga at Osho International Meditation Resort, Pune - July 2015
5. Advance Teacher Training Certification in Ashtanga Yoga (500 hours ) - 2016
6. Happiness Program at Art of living International Centre, Bengaluru - May 2017
7. Iyengar Yoga with Prashant Ji, Belur - May 2019
8. Hatha Yoga Intensive with Atmavikasa - June 2019
Experience : 9 years (Teaching Yoga in India, Malaysia, Bangkok, Siem Reap, Italy, South of France, Monaco & Switzerland)
Name : Laxman Rao
Designation : Sri Vidya Acharya
1. 10 years study and practical under the guidance of Amritananda Saraswati.
2. Studied Kaulachara tantra under Amritananda Saraswati Guru Shishya style.
3. Expert in Kalavahana - done over a thousand Kalavahanas (Tantric Healings).
4. Presently teaching in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Italy and Switzerland.
Name : Mamata Pai
Designation : Yoga Acharya (Disciple of Swami Malladi Halli)
Yoga Experience :
1. Graduate from VYSA Bangalore in 1989.
2. Over 30 years of experience in teaching Yoga mainly in Yoga therapy under the guidance of Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
3. Trained under B.K.S. Iyengar.
4. Trained under Swami Niranjananandhan for Yoga Nidra at VYSA, Bangalore.
5. Sanskrit and Mantra Shastra literate.
6. Conducted courses mainly in Northern Europe and India.